Meet Dr. Sturm
About Dr. Angela Sturm
Dr. Angela Sturm is a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon with certifications with the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery and the American Board of Facial Plastic Surgery. Dr. Sturm completed medical school and residency at Baylor College of Medicine. During her medical training, she received numerous awards for surgical excellence, including the Outstanding Otolaryngology Medical Student Award and the top medical student research prize from the national academy of Otolaryngology. Dr. Sturm has also co-authored and published numerous medical journal articles on head and neck surgical techniques, as well as facial plastic surgical techniques.
Following her medical education, she completed the distinguished American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) fellowship program to gain extensive expertise in cutting edge head and neck surgical techniques. Dr. Sturm also pursued further training specifically in facial feminization and hair transplantation. Dr. Sturm completed important clinical research in areas of ethnic rhinoplasty, revision lower eyelid surgery, septoplasty, male rhinoplasty, revision rhinoplasty and the long-term effects of using irradiated cartilage in rhinoplasty.
Dr. Sturm is passionate about promoting health and wellness as well as rejuvenating our community through involvement.
Awards & Community
- Woman of the Year Candidate, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Super Doctor, Texas Monthly, 2018-2019
- Top Doc, H Texas Magazine, 2013-2018
- Top Doc, Houstonia Magazine, 2016-2018
- Super Doctors Rising Star, Texas Monthly, 2016-2017
- 40 under 40, Houston Business Journal
- People on the Move, Houston Business Journal
- Blazing Star Award, Texas Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- Top 30 Influential Women in Business, Out Smart
- Best Female Cosmetic Surgeon, Out Smart
- Top 25 Beautiful People in Houston, Out Smart
- Patients’ Choice Award, Vitals.com
- On Time Doctor Award, Vitals.com
- Compassionate Doctor Award, Vitals.com
- Honoree, Citizens for Animal Protection, 2013
- Member, Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo
- Committee Member, Lamb & Goat Auction
Baylor College of Medicine
Texas A&M University
B.S., Molecular & Cell Biology
Summa Cum Laude
Have a question?